martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

The course...

Técnicas Informáticas Aplicadas a la Enseñanza de la Lengua Extranjera helped me understand that technology can be applied to the classroom in different ways. Including technology doesn’t mean asking students to hand in a narrative printed or just listening to a song in class. Technology can be really interesting for students and for teachers. It can help us deal with different topics; there are a lot of web tools that can be used for it; games can also be part of a lesson and it doesn’t mean our class will be a mess. During this course, I’ve learned lots of things; I’ve realized that technology can help us develop a different way of learning; lessons don’t need to be boring or just rely on a course book. Now, I am in a position to re-think about my future practice and how I want it to be. We live in the 21st century and technology is part of our lives, so why shouldn’t it be part of our lessons? If I keep exploring the different tools technology provides, I’ll probably learn lots of things and apply them to my lessons. There are many experts on the web that share their knowledge about technology in the class... This is really interesting and profitable, like the course!
I’m looking forward to learning more and incorporating ICT in my classes!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario